Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Under the Knife-Part II

It is hard to believe the summer has gone by so fast, only to realize it is decision time again.  Time to decide about my "one up, one down" issue. I was so tired of hospitals and doctors that I wanted the summer away from it, and with the exception of my yearly mammogram I managed it.

So back to see Dr. L who actually has a resident who DID NOT ASK my complete history, only asked more or less as to why I was there. Yeahhh student (I did thank her for this).  Forget the gown, let's do this.

He looks at me and agrees I am uneven. He talks a couple of ways to do things and finally I just say (because I'm like that) why dont you put an inplant in the left and one in the right and keep them both up instead of trying to make them look more natural and bring them down. I'm not trying to be Dolly Pardon here but who cares if they look fake. I am happy to have two. I'm ok showing them off.

Really if I am going to do this, let's make them perky and envious. So it has been decided...a bit lower on the right and a small inplant of the left and I should be good to go. For the next ten years at least (inplants do have a shelf life-insert boob humour) and by then I will probably need more of an overhaul anyways. Then I will throw in my eyes and take some fat out of my butt and add it elsewhere. Maybe into someone else who needs it....I could be a fat donor!

So I am tentatively booked for December 17th. As I tried for the last surgery date before Christmas. Now let's see if the OR gods agree..

No comments:

Post a Comment